Teddy Time Fitness “us”,” we”, “our”
Customer “you”,” your”, “they”
You must accept these terms and conditions in their entirety, as these govern the use of our website and service. If you are unable to, you will not be permitted to use our service. You will be asked to agree to these terms and conditions when creating your user account. By doing so you confirm you are legally able to provide consent, in line with DPA 18, and all the other conditions within this agreement.
This service is offered to you by Teddy Time Fitness. We are registered in England and Wales under registration number 08606354 at; 20 Stokewood Road, Bournemouth, BH3 7NA. You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To be eligible for an account you confirm you are over the age of 16. Registering for an account will require you to choose a password. This must meet our password security requirements. If it does not you will be asked to choose an alternative.
Your account will be yours until you no longer require it. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your private user details (username and password) and for all activities that occur under your account. You may be liable for any damages caused by disclosure of your details.
To guarantee the integrity of our service you agree to not;
- Allow any other person access to your user account
- Take any action that causes, or may cause, damage to the performance, availability or security of our service
- Take any action deemed as unlawful, illegal or fraudulent (we reserve the right to make judgement of this)
- Use our platform to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, or other malicious computer software
You agree to notify us immediately if you become aware of any unauthorised use of your account. We reserve the right, for our own security, to request you to change your password at any point.
We reserve the right to update our terms and conditions. We will notify you through the service, with a notification, on your dashboard or within our mobile application
Some changes you will have to explicitly agree to. If this is the case, updates will be effective from the time of agreement. If you do not agree, you will not be permitted to use our services.
In cases where an explicit acceptance is not required and you neither accept or reject the revised terms, acceptance will be implied/assumed, following fourteen days of the date of the of notification to you, and/or where you continue to use the service after this period.
Termination or suspension of your account
We reserve the right to suspend, cancel or edit your account, without notice to you, upon discovery of the wrongful use of our system or our content. We will always provide, where possible and where it doesn’t infringe on any rights of other individuals, an explanation of your breach and any remedial actions, so that you are aware.
If you are dissatisfied with our service, you can cancel your account within 30 days, of your purchase date and you will receive a full refund, providing there are no breaches of any conditions, within this time.
If you do not complete your course through means outside of our reasonable control, decide to close your account or we take steps to terminate your account due to breach of any of the conditions within this document, after 30 days of purchase, you understand that you will not receive compensation, remuneration or a refund of any monies paid for the service.
We own and control all copyright and intellectual property rights in our systems, including all material shown within our website. Unless you own or control the relevant rights to the material within our website, you must not, without prior agreement from us;
- Publish any material from our website
- Exploit material from our website for any other reason than its intended purpose
- Edit or modify any content, other than what is required, within our website
Access to our system may enable your device to download or copy materials from within our system. By accepting these terms and conditions, you agree not to use these, or any other downloaded or accessed material from our system, for any other use, than for its intended purpose.
Our rights to your information
‘Your information’ means any information that you enter into our systems and also any information that we collect from the use of our services. This could be name, email address, completion of surveys, as part of your course and also your course progress. You give your consent for us to use and store additional content that you have participated in.
Warranties & Limitation of Liability
- We do not represent our system to be warrant free
- We do not give warranty, condition, guarantee or representation, whether expressed or implied, relating to information contained in our system or any other system to which it may be linked
- You acknowledge that Teddy Time Fitness, including its employees, holds no responsibility for any claims, losses, damages, whether direct or indirect, arising from misuse of and/or inappropriate reliance on content, contained within our system or its use
- You acknowledge that we shall not be held liable, regardless of the form of action, whether in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty, or otherwise whatsoever, for any loss(es) of any kind, indirect or consequential damage whatsoever, arising out of the use of our system
- We hold no responsibility for any third-party content you access through your account, as these are not under our control
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of an event or events beyond our reasonable control
These terms and conditions shall be governed and interpreted in accordance with English law and be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts